Thursday, May 28, 2009

Imaginary Love


Even if you’re not real
Not meant to be the deal, where you reveal the private seal of loving...me
Just the fact that I have something to look forward to
Is that hope I will love through and through

Even if the thoughts of you are a joke
I will hold on to moments, where unspoken words in my head were spoken
Where my love rode high on oceans and was the most expensive token
And as I hold your hand and looked deeply at you
That is enough for me to love through and through

Even if the ideas of you are fake
I will caress the days where I can take you heart with mine and glide them gently on a lake
Watch ripples of love form for Allah(SWT)’s sake and as I partake on this lake of a mistake i have yet to make.
My heart feels so awake, with you
That is enough for me to love, through and through

Even if you are not meant to be mine
I will reminisce every second in my mind, where I thought I did find... true love that entangled in a sweet vine, where the sigh of my breath spelled out love’s sign
Where in walking, peaceful clouds I did combine.. .holding your heart next to mine... as i tried to hold on to time... like this rhyme
And my heart did smile at you
That is enough for me to love, through and through

Even if you are a figment of my imagination
Where adoration met with admiration, fought follicles of isolation and ran towards temptation
Where emotions were my heart’s decoration and I stood alone in desperation, hoping all along i was running to my destination
But I stood in realization, oblivious to the situation, because love was never the situation, nor was it a creation or formation... it was just an inspiration and a fantasy made by my determination.. love alone became an infatuation and required further interpretation, investigation
Here I write an invitation, for a heart ready to love more than just an imagination.. ready for love to be my inspiration, ready for love to be my life’s celebration
Ready to feel every cell in my body, breath breaths of love’s relaxation
With you
With you
So that I can love
Through and through

No comments: