Sunday, October 04, 2009

Many Hearts


Looked into many hearts
Too many starts
Too many torn parts

Heart aches at requests
Is it what I possess?
Or do they just obsess?
Why so easy for them to express?
Can’t feel emotions, I don’t possess

But then they detail
Emotions, Men appearing so frail
My heart locked in a veil
Trying to feel it back, but to no avail
If love was a class, I would fail
They say love will prevail
With me, it’s growing stale
On sale

Cheap and almost fake
As if it was a mistake
Even when I tried to partake
Do it for His sake
Then when I wake
I realize I can’t take
What I did not make
Through my personal feelings and thoughts
Eventually it will break
I give back hearts and watch them shake
Breaking into pieces, a heart quake

But you seem so real
Is this how it’s supposed to feel?
The emotion many spoke of with so much appeal
To me, seeming so unreal
So surreal
But you’re real
Ideal
I was hoping these emotions I could conceal
Put it in a container and a closed seal
Whenever hurting moments come, use it to heal

You confess emotions and they’re so sincere
Where those emotions once drove fear
Yours to my heart were dear
And so hear
If you’re not here
That’s the reason I tear
That’s the real fear

Looked into many hearts
Too many starts
Too many torn parts

I fear

No comments: